SACA Membership Renewals
M embership renewals are now open!
SACA Members can now renew memberships with the confidence that they will receive maximum value from what will be a truly historic season.
Featuring the first ever day-night Ashes Test, a bigger Big Bash season for the Adelaide Strikers teams and with our West End Redbacks hungrier than ever for a finals win, Adelaide Oval will take centre stage this summer attracting world-wide attention.
Don’t miss this exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of history for season 2017-18.
Members have until 5pm Thursday 31 August to renew their membership before a late fee is applied.
SACA Member benefits in detail:
1) Access to all Cricket Australia international and domestic cricket matches played at Adelaide Oval and Gliderol Stadium including all Adelaide Strikers home matches;
2) Access to the SACA Members’ Enclosure with seats and facilities in the Riverbank Stand and western stand including the famous SACA Members’ Village Green;
3) The opportunity to book for exclusive members’ dining and other events;
4) The option to purchase a Transferable Associate Card for others to use;
5) The opportunity to purchase guest passes and invite guests to the SACA Members’ Enclosure on selected match days;
6) Reciprocal arrangements with other prestigious state and overseas cricket associations;
7) Free entry to all SANFL matches played at Adelaide Oval (not applicable to Transferable Associate Card holders);
8) Nomination and voting rights for the SACA Board elections and voting at SACA’s Annual General Meeting;
9) Free guided tours of Adelaide Oval on presentation of your member card;
10) The opportunity to purchase seat holds (pre-reserved seating) in the SACA Members’ Enclosure;
11) Access to an alcohol-free seating area in the SACA Members’ Enclosure; and,
12) Although not guaranteed, SACA will endeavour to negotiate on our members’ behalf for discounts, priority booking or exclusive member offerings for other events held at Adelaide Oval.
There is no guaranteed type or amount of cricket content each season. All cricket content and scheduling at Adelaide Oval is controlled by Cricket Australia (CA) and is subject to change at any time (before or after the start of the season). SACA is not responsible for any scheduling decisions made by CA or for any scheduling changes that may be made.
All SACA Membership fees (including the annual SACA Membership subscription fees, absentee membership fees and Transferable Card fees, late fees) are not refundable (either in whole or part) or transferable.